Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scott

Well, the excuse for non exercise has finally been replaced ... by a big box from America. Have a look at the beauty. Now I can get out there and feel like I'm doing something worthwhile.

Scott S30 with 105 gear set, continential wheels, carbon forks and seat post (for comfort thank god) and other assorted gadgetry. Dont assume I know what I'm talking about here, by the way. Next I'm getting all the related gear - super tight pants (not ideal look, but function over form), helmet, shoes, pedals, etc.

Pretty exciting and good timing with Le Tour on at the moment, so you'll see me out there with every other fat, inspired person trying to ride for a few weeks before it gets too cold and the footy becomes more appealling. Wish me luck.

Lesson 6 - Having swish gear and tinkering with said swish gear is often more exciting and interesting than actually exercising - dont get sucked in by the technology.

No comments: