Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crush

Wow its been a while, and seriously since Will has come along, I've been struggling to make time to exercise. But, with the motivation of maintaining entries in my DailyMile profile, I'm back on the bike a fair bit.

Crush represents my will, spirit, energy and of course testicles as I battled the hills near my home in Richmond. Yarra Boulevard, an actual venue for some recent youth cycling comps and championships, is a serious of rolling hills and roads, in a pretty remote part of town given its so close to the city.

Other than that, normal cruises around the city and gardens and worthwhile doing.

The DailyMile goal for me is to complete a 50km ride before the end of 2009. I think I'll get there.

Anyway, check out my DailyMile page, and have a look at the maps too.

Lesson 12 - That 5th hill IS the last one you lazy bastard. Why did you quit 50m before the top of the last incline??

No comments: